Woman Finds Absolutely Gruesome Object In Her Coconut Water That Will Give You Nightmares For Days

If you’re eating food, or about to eat, or are thinking about eating ever again, do not scroll down. The pictures will haunt you and leave you shaken! A woman in New York claims she fell violently ill for days after accidentally consuming what looks like a giant “squid-like” clump of mold inside her sealed bottle of Vita Coco coconut water.

Since Vita Coco’s packaging is opaque, Barbara Evelyn Marie of Goshen, New York, could not see at first that there was anything wrong with her bottle of coconut water. But when she took the first sip on April 25, she swallowed a “clump” of something. That’s when she immediately dumped out the water and opened the packaging with a knife. Horror-stricken, she saw the unidentifiable object that came slithering out, which looked like either particularly-slimy mold, or an animal of some sort.

Marie sent a sample of the bizarre clump to Vita Coco, but she is also planning to have some of the material examined by a third party. That’s right girl! Don’t let them get away with this, they’ve ruined millions of people’s appetites who’ve only seen pictures.

Arthur Gallego, Vita Coco’s global director of corporate communications says “It is highly unlikely what this consumer claims she found in her Vita Coco poses any health risk. Vita Coco is a preservative-free beverage made from naturally-occurring ingredients. While the consumer has yet to return the product for testing, this looks like typical food spoilage. This consumer’s product was likely left opened, improperly refrigerated or damaged, and after reviewing the images she has posted, we are confident it is mold growth.”

Good job blaming the victim there Vita Coco, I’m sure it was high on her list of priorities to get violently ill for 3 days! If that’s mold growth then I’m the queen of England.

Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.