Hello friends, today we are going to tell you how to make a Veg. Sizzler. This recipe will make you the star to whomever you serve. Let’s start with the ingredients:
• 2 cups mixed vegetables ( mushrooms, beans, peas etc) – blanched and chopped
• 1 cup potatoes-boiled and mashed
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 2 tsp ginger-chopped fine
• 2 tsp coriander powder
• 2 tsp salt
• 2 tsp powdered dry mango
• 2 tsp green chilies-chopped fine
• 1/2 cup refined flour
• 1/4 cup oil
• Sizzler plates
1. Heat 2 table spoon of oil and add the cumin and ginger.
2. Stir-fry till well mixed and add the mixed vegetables and blend over high heat to dry off the excess moisture.
3. Add the coriander powder and the mango powder, salt and chilies mix well and turn off heat.
4. When cool, mix in the potato.
5. Form into round or oval cutlets.
6. Dust the cutlets with the refined flour.
7. Heat the oil and pan fry to brown on both sides.
8. To Serve:
9. Heat the sizzler plates to very hot; wet the cutlets on both sides and quickly place over the hot plate.
10. Sprinkle some more water to increase the sizzling, and serve immediately, accompanied with the sauce of your choice of your choice.
Café Let’s Meet hopes you like the “Special Sizzler”. See you soon with another delicious recipe