[dropcap]L[/dropcap]ooks can be deceiving, but there are certain signs that can prove that the cheesecake placed in front of you is a fake. Here are some pointers to help you to spot a fake cheesecake.
1. You can sense the gelatin from a mile away.
2. It’ll look light and fluffed up. Like unreal.
3. If there is a low-fat tag attached to the price, you’ve successfully spotted a fake.
4. If you can’t smell the distinct whiff of cheese emanating from it, it’s not the real deal.
5. When the shopkeeper insists that it is real.
6. Trust your instincts.