Second Case Of Food Poisoning In Another Mumbai School Comes To Light
Last Friday, a school girl had passed away and almost 250 children were admitted to the hospital as they complained of vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain and dizziness. This was the story of the children of Sanjay Nagar Municipal Urdu School in Mumbai who got food poisoned after consuming iron and folic acid tablets. Now another school children are suffering due to food poisoning.
School Children Fall Sick
According to the report by the Indian Express, a teacher along with 16 students of Sahyadri Vidyamandir School were taken to the hospital after they got food poisoning. Dr Usha Mohprekar, medical superintendent in MT Agrawal Hospital told the publication that the patients were all complaining of vomiting and stomach ache but are now “all are stable”.
“The children suffered from food poisoning,” a civic official told the Indian Express adding that the school staff and ward’s medical officer had reached the place of incident.