Salsa Chicken Recipe
An easy and healthy way of whipping up a delicious meal is baking up your favourite foods. The method not only involves minimum greasing but also is a super quick and effortless way of cooking. One such easy, delicious, and healthy baked recipe is salsa chicken.
As the name suggests, salsa chicken is high on Mexican flavours as it involves a rich amount of salsa and taco seasoning in the making. The baked chicken breasts seasoned with these Mexican ingredients make for a zesty and delightful meal for the flavor-loving health conscious. Follow the recipe below to put together a gorgeous salsa chicken for dinner!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 -5 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9”X13” baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, until chicken is tender and juicy.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and serve.
Feature Image: Cook Diary