Started by Mumbai-based chefs Natchiket Shety and Mangal Dalal in September 2010, Restaurant Week India is back for a 12th season! The aim of this culinary event is to give people in their mid-20’s a chance to visit expensive restaurants that they would not even consider on a regular basis.
It’s a chance for foodies all over the country to experience different kinds of cuisines from April 22nd to May 1st, and also eat at some of the best restaurants in their cities. This 10 day event will run simultaneously across Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Chennai.
And this year, they’ve partnered with Ola Prime, to give foodies a chance to travel to and from the restaurant of their choice for free.
In Chennai, this year, there are 13 participating restaurants that will offer a three course menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) for Rs. 750 during lunch and Rs. 900 during dinner. This price is exclusive of taxes and service charge and if you order anything outside of the specially designed Restaurant Week menu.
How it works:
Pick the restaurant, the date and the time you would like to make a reservation for. Select that green dot and it will take you to a page with information about the restaurant and the chef, and you can also take a look at the Restaurant Week menu.
Confirm your reservation by paying the full amount and then once your reservation is confirmed, you will get an email from them. If your reservation isn’t confirmed, the money will be refunded to you within 21 days of your intended seating.
- Ayna, Hilton Chennai – Lunch & Dinner
- Benjarong, Alwarpet – Lunch & Dinner
- Teppan, Alwarpet – Lunch & Dinner
- Beyond Madras at the Dining Room, Park Hyatt Chennai – Dinner
- The Flying Elephant, Park Hyatt Chennai – Dinner
- Dakshin, Crown Plaza Chennai Adyar Park – Lunch & Dinner
- On The Rocks, Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park – Dinner
- Focaccia, Hyatt Regency Chennai – Lunch & Dinner
- Golden Dragon, Taj Coromandel – Lunch & Dinner
- Prego, Taj Coromandel – Dinner
- Jamavar, The Leela Palace Chennai – Dinner
- Lotus, The Park Chennai – Lunch & Dinner
- Salt Co. 531, Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai – Dinner
What are you waiting for? Make your reservations today!