Restaurant in Karachi sealed after Food Poisoning leads to Death of Two Minors

‘The News’ reported that Karachi Police sealed an upscale restaurant on Sunday, following the death of two brothers who dined there.

A Medico-Legal Officer said that the initial autopsy conducted on the two minors revealed that the cause of death was food poisoning.

A Fatal Meal

The deceased have been identified as one-and-a-half-year-old Ahmad Ahsan and five-year-old Muhammad Ahsan. The two brothers, along with their mother Ayesha, dined at the restaurant at the Defence Housing Authority, and afterward consumed candy from a shop outside Chunky Monkey Amusement Park. Both of these eateries have been sealed.

The trio were rushed to a private hospital on Sunday after they fell sick. While the brothers were pronounced dead, their mother still remains hospitalized.

The Police collected food samples from the restaurant and from the refrigerator in the home of the affected family.

Read more about it here.

Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.