The actor Meghan Markle who plays the role of Rachel Zane in Suits loves food in both reel and real life. So here’s a chicken adobo recipe that she recommends is a perfect dish for a heartwarming Sunday brunch!
Suits Rachel's Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on a medium flame.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook till golden brown in colour.
- Remove the chicken and add onions and garlic to oil.
- Cook till the onions are brown.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and bay leaf.
- Add the chicken and turn the flame to high and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the flame to medium-low, cover the pan and let the dish simmer for about 40 minutes or till the chicken is tender.