1. Add all the vegetables except boiled potato ina pressure cooker, and pressure cook them for 1 whistle
2. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds
3. Now add onion in the pan and saute till it becomes light brown
4. Add grated ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes
4. Make a puree of tomato or add finely chopped tomatoes in the pan and saute the mix for 3-4 minutes
5. Add the spices – turmeric, red chilly ,chopped green chilly and half of pav bhaji masala now and cook for another 3-4 minutes
6. Once the spices are mixand oil stars separating add the boiled vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes more
7. Lastly add boiled potato,remaining pav bhaji masala and salt.
If the bhaji seems to be thich, add some water and cook for 5 minues
Also keep mashing the bhaji with mashner or with the spatula.
8. Add some butter in the end and mix well