If you have not pre-prepared your chicken, place chicken in an additional pot of boiling water for 40 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and shred chicken using forks or a stand mixer.
2. Meanwhile, soften cubed and peeled butternut squash in a large pot of boiling water for approximately 40 minutes. Remove butternut squash from pot using a strainer and place in a large bowl. Using a potato masher, mash butternut squash to a smooth, but somewhat chunky texture.
2. Add apple cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, thyme and onion powder to the mashed butternut squash and stir to combine.
3. Add coconut creme and oil, stirring to combine.
4. Stir in coconut oil, coconut creme, shredded chicken and green peas.
5. Place mixture in a large skillet and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes on medium heat.