1. Wash the rice and soak them for 3-4 Hours, Once soaked, drain the extra water and dry the rice completely for 2-3 hours.
2. In a Pan heat sugar and water to make a syrup of 1 thread consistency. Add saffron strands, Lime Juice and cardamom powder, keep aside.
3. In a Mixer take the rice and pulse it to a Coarse powder ( Semolina like texture). Take out the coarse Rice powder in a bowl and add Yogurt,Ghee to make a thick paste. Mix gently.
4. In a Pan heat Ghee, Start adding small fritters made with Yogurt and Rice paste and fry till golden brown. Place the fritters in absorbent paper to soak the extra ghee.
5. Add these fritters into warm Sugar syrup and let it soak for 3-4 hours. Garnish with Rose Petals and Serve the Dehrori.