Curry in a Hurry!
Adapted from Nigella.com
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 2 tbsp spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 1 kg chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1 400 ml can coconut milk
- 250 ml boiling water
- Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 180 grams peas
- 200 grams soy beans
- 150 grams green beans
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- In a large saucepan, sauté the spring onions in the wok oil for two minutes.
- Add the Thai curry paste and stir well.
- Add the chicken pieces and sauté for two minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, peas and soy beans and stir well.
- Allow the curry to simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook for five more minutes.
- Remove the curry from the stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice, noodles and a side of lemon wedges.