The Nutella Road Trip Is Giving You All The Nutella You Can Eat!

It’s clear that at least 98% of the world is in love with Nutella (the remaining 2% is allergic to nuts, unfortunately) with all the different kind of Nutella desserts and treats that are available in the world. But nothing is going to beat the Nutella Road Trip that is making its way around Australia, handing out delicious dishes doused in Nutella.

Have we said Nutella enough?

According to Mashable, the menu includes “crepe stack with Nutella and crispy bacon, a crumpet with Nutella, banana and strawberries, or for those who like fruit dipped with chocolate — a mandarin dipped in Nutella with toasted hazelnuts”.

nutella2

And if that’s not enough to make you jealous, it’s all free. The food truck is making it’s way through Sydney, Melbourne and other parts of the country (the schedule is here) and it’s part of a promotion to show people that Nutella can be consumed at any meal, with any food and at any time of the day or night.

If you’re not a Nutella lover, take someone who is. For those who love Nutella more than life itself, better get your passport ready, because you have a limited timeframe to get your hands on these delicious Nutella goodies.