1. There is scientific proof that dark chocolate is good for health. So, the more I eat, the healthier I will become.
2. It doesn’t look that great. I can stop after the first bite.
3. Men love fat women. I read it somewhere.
4. What if this dark chocolate goes to waste because I didn’t eat it. I don’t like to waste food.
5. I’ll get up at 4:00 am in the morning and jog sincerely for 2 hours. I’ll sign a contract with god if I must.
6. I’ll renew my gym membership. And I’ll follow the gym coach’s instructions to the book.
7. I don’t feel guilty. But I will starve the entire day tomorrow for good faith.
8. It’s not like I eat dark chocolate or cake every day, right?
9. Chocolate is bad only for dogs, not for humans.
10. Calories? What are calories? I’ve never heard of it!
11. I remember reading ‘dark chocolate cake’ in my diet calendar. Now that I think about it, I’m certain it’s in there.