I’m a lazy dessert maker. I like making desserts that take very little or no time and I definitely don’t enjoy the process of baking. It has a lot to do with my fear of getting burned when I put my hand in the oven. It’s a fear that I’m sure I share with many other people. Due to this, I’ve discovered quite a few no-bake desserts that take less time and thanks to the cold of the dessert, it’s the perfect way to battle this heat.
I’ve also got mad love for Nutella, which means that if I can, I will make pretty much everything and anything using Nutella. We made Nutella Truffles before and now we’re going a little deeper and getting a little more adventurous with this recipe. It takes a little longer than the truffles and it’s a little messier, but the product you get in the end is so totally worth it.
Check out the video below and the recipe after that, make it at home and let us know how it all turns out!
7-10 Graham Crackers/Marie Biscuits
2 tablespoons of Butter
250 gms Nutella
3/4 cup Chopped Hazelnuts
200 gms Cream Cheese
Cupcake Baking Tray
1. Crumble the biscuits into the blender, add 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 tablespoon of Nutella and the chopped hazelnuts and mix till it forms a sandy mixture.
2. Lightly grease/butter the baking tray.
3. Add the mixture to the tray and press down using the back of a spoon till smooth.
4. Put it in the fridge to chill.
5. Blend the cream cheese and remaining Nutella together till smooth.
6. Take the baking tray out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
7. Put the baking tray back in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
8. Serve cold, topped with whipped cream and maybe some chocolate chips or chopped hazelnuts.