Stuff your face with some Mexican pinwheels – a delicious cheesy snack.
Prep Time: 2hr 30min | Total Time: 2hr 30min
250g cream cheese (softened)
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup picante sauce
2 tbsp taco seasoning
¼ tsp garlic powder
100g chopped ripe olives, drained
100g chopped green chilies
100g finely shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup green onions (thinly sliced)
8 flour tortillas (10”)
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions.
- Spread about half a cup of the mix on each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Slice into 1” pieces.
- Serve with salsa.
Adapted from Taste of Home