Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Maybe it’s your laziness or your haste in the morning that makes your breakfast bear the brunt of your hectic schedule. Haldirams, one of the leading manufacturers of Indian snacks and sweets has come up with a perfect and easy-to-cook recipe so that you don’t have to leave home with an empty stomach. The company has found the easiest and quickest recipe without any compromise on the taste and nutrition.
The Haldirams’ halke fluke potato chips sandwich makes for the perfect breakfast. You just need potato chips (plain or flavored), ketchup, 2 slices of bread, optional toppings/flavorings (butter/ malt vinegar/ mayonnaise/ any tangy spice) for making it.
How to make:
• Put two pieces of bread side by side
• Put the slices on a plate or onto a clean countertop.
• Spread a little butter evenly on both pieces of bread.
• Put the potato chips on top of one piece of bread.
• You can use plain potato chips or your favorite flavored ones.
• Add regular sandwich fixings to add to the taste of your potato chips sandwich
• Put the other piece of bread on top of the potato chip layer.
• Press down a bit to crush the crisps and cut the sandwich in half.
• Keep one hand on top of the sandwich while you use the other to hold the knife and cut it.
• It is best to use a less sharp knife.
• Enjoy it with your favorite beverage.
Start devouring and enjoy your breakfast with the new Haldirams recipe like never before.
Hop on to the Starbucks Crawl with ‘Starbucks Barista Pride’ and experience 174 unique beverages
Taking its commitment to delivering the iconic ‘Third Place’ experience to new heights, Starbucks is bringing back Barista Pride with...
The wait is over for Chocolate lovers in Pune: SMOOR expands into the Pune Market
The brand has inaugurated its first offline store in Koregaon Park. Pune/September 22/Thursday: SMOOR, a leading Bangalore-based luxury chocolate brand that...
SMOOR organises an extravagant event in Bangalore to commemorate its latest collaboration with Australian celebrity Sarah Todd
The event, held on 8th September, consisted of an interactive masterclass with Sarah to inspire Indian chefs Bangalore, September 14, 2022:...
This Independence Day, National Geographic to premiere ‘Buried Seeds’; the inspiring journey of world-renowned Indian Chef Vikas Khanna
“Buried Seeds uncovers many memories and emotions that were hidden inside me for so long” – Chef Vikas Khanna For...
7 Appliances That Will Make Your Time In The Kitchen A Little Easier
The world today has no time to stop and no time to waste. Everything is available at the click...