The cozy quilts. The warmth of sitting by the fire. The nights getting darker and the mornings getting colder. The appetizing dishes. Yes! The much-awaited winter season is approaching. The season brings along a festivity for the taste buds. Haldirams Nagpur, one of the leading manufacturers of Indian sweets and snacks believes that the season needs to made all the more special for its customers. The company has introduced a special range of ‘winter delights’ this season.
You can relish your taste buds with the exclusive cuisines like Sev ki Sabzi this winter season. It is easy to cook and doesn’t require much time. The ingredients for Sev ki Sabzi include tomato- 5 (make puree of 3 tomato and cut 2 tomatoes into dices), Haldirams ghee- 20gm, Haldirams Ratlami Sev- 50gm, curry leaves- 8-10 nos, ginger garlic paste- 10gms,mustard seeds- 2gms, cumin seeds- 2gms and coriander powder-4gms. You also need 3 gm red chili powder, 2 gm turmeric powder, 2 gm sugar, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
How to cook:
• Put Haldirams ghee in a kadhai and heat it for some time.
• All cumin seeds and mustard seeds to it and let it crackle.
• Now add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and cook it for 30 seconds.
• Put tomato puree and cook until the ghee leaves sides.
• Add all the powder spices and tomato dices and cook it for a minute.
• Add 100 ml water along with the seasonings and chopped coriander.
• Top it with Ratlami sev before serving it.
Start devouring and relish your taste buds with this tantalizing cuisine this winter season.