Learn The Art Of Glazing, Entremets, Artisan Chocolates And Much More At The First Ever Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop In Mumbai By The Dessert Street
Mumbai: Dessert lovers have something to look forward to this May as luxury gourmet patisserie, The Dessert Street, will organize the finest chocolate making workshop for dessert aficionados who are eager to learn the art of making entremets and artisan chocolates. Armed with an education from Le Cordon Blue, one of the best culinary educations worldwide, Dhawal Shah, Chief Patissier will open his doors of the kitchen to welcome beginners and experienced people learn the art of glazing, hand dipped chocolates, experimenting with complex flavours and techniques and much more thereby making it the first ever luxury chocolate making workshops in Mumbai.
Entremet Master Class
What you learn: The art of Entremet and the special technique of mirror glazing. Dhawal will guide you to creating spectacular entremets in seasonal flavours. Entremets are basically mousse based cakes typically made up of numerous layers, textures and fillings. Furthermore learn to insert glazes and garnishes and the art of giving final touches before you feast on what you have made.
- In level one, you Learn about chocolate theory and create beautiful individual molded and hand-dipped chocolates, tempering techniques, along with learning different flavor combinations and textures.
- Level two is an intermediary course on chocolate making where you grow and improve your skills in complex textures and flavors of chocolates and pralines.
- Advance your skill and knowledge in chocolates with advanced and complex recipes and techniques in level three of chocolate making.
Date and Time
- Level One: Tuesday, 8th May’18 – Wednesday, 9th May’18 from 10 am – 5 pm
- Level Two: Friday, 11th May’18 – Saturday, 12th May’18 from 10 am – 5 pm
- Level Three: Monday, 14th May’18 – Tuesday, 15th May’18 from 10 am – 6 pm
- Entremet Master Class: 19th May’18 – 20th May’18 from 10 am – 6 pm
Place: The Dessert Street, Lower Parel, Mumbai
For Registrations: contact 9819927987
About The Dessert Street:
- 500-sq ft kitchen to true dessert aficionados where they get to discuss and unravel this exquisite post-prandial pleasure; attendance by appointment only.
- High-quality couverture chocolate, a zero-preservative offering, exclusive gifting-worthy packaging and unfamiliar mouth-watering flavours will be the highlight of The Dessert Street’s offering.
- In its first edition, The Dessert Street has an offering comprising of Entremet, Tarts, Bonbons, Thins, Truffles, Cookies and Modern tarts which will be made as per your specifications and delivered to your doorstep.