Healthy and Tasty – easy to make healthy Panki
Panki is a light healthy snack for anytime of the day. Bengal gram flour is a good protein source and is rich in fiber and delivers a boost of iron, magnesium and phosphorous. Curd contains calcium and also increases the absorption of minerals and prevent from diseases like arthritis and osteoporosis. Asafoetida and turmeric has several anti viral and anti bacterial , anti-inflammatory properties.
FOR THE BATTER
- Rice + Bengal gram flour 30 gm
- Sour curd- 1 tbsp.
- Chilli paste – 1 tsp.
- Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp.
- Asafoetida (hing) ¼ th tsp.
- Turmeric powder (haldi) ¼ th tsp.
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil ½ tsp.
FOR SPREADING :
- Banana leaves/ Thali 1 no.