Rajasthan is the perfect destination to relish your taste buds with exotic delicacies and get a proper taste of the local culture through food. It specializes in an assortment of exquisite cuisines and is considered as Food lover’s paradise.
Craving the appetizing flavors of Rajasthani cuisines? Haldirams Nagpur, one of the leading manufacturers of Indian sweets and snacks has introduced yet another scrumptious rajasthani cuisine; Gathia Kadhi. The dish has a peculiarly delectable taste and can be made using Haldiram’s Bhavnagri Gathia. It is a nutritious dish and a good source of Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat. Gathia Kadhai involves the simplest and the most basic of ingredients which go into the preparation of this delicious dish.
• Haldiram’s Bhavnagari gathia 150 grams
• 2 cups Yogurt(sour)
• ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon Red Red chilli powder
• 2 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoons Oil
• ¾ teaspoon Mustard seeds
• ¼ teaspoon Asafoetida
How to cook:
• Whisk yogurt with three cups of water, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, gram flour and salt (care should be taken that no lumps are formed).
• Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seeds to it.
• As it starts crackling, add asafetida and the curd mixture.
• Bring the kadhai to a boil and simmer for eight to ten minutes and stir it constantly.
• Stir in Haldiram’s bhavnagari gathia and simmer for two more minutes.
• Your Gathia Kadhai is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Start devouring and savour your taste buds with this tantalizing Rajasthani cuisine by Haldiram’s Nagpur.