Gingerbread Fudge Cream Recipe
Have you ever wanted something delicious and different as a topping for your cake? We found something absolutely divine that will make your Christmas cake – or any other cake – the complete treat. It’s a thick and sweet, but gingerbread-y treat that is the perfect accompaniment to your cake. Imagine topping your Christmas Cake with a layer of this and you’ll have a perfect celebration. Whether you’re eating it as dessert or as a snack, the cake will be great with the topping that we’ve listed below.
Are you ready for this awesome Christmas treat?
- White chocolate, melted
- Condensed milk, 1 cup
- Ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Ground ginger, 1 teaspoon
- Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler
- In a bowl, add the melted chocolate and condensed milk and mix together
- Add the cinnamon and ginger and mix together properly
- Line a baking tray and pour the mixture in and then add sprinkles to the top
- Freeze for 2-4 hours till semi-firm
- Pour over your cakes or cookies and serve!