Everybody loves chocolate, but free chocolate is even better. Many people don’t know this, but there are some ways that you can get your hands on free Hershey’s products.
Hershey’s is one of the most popular chocolate brands in America. In fact, in 2017, Hershey’s kisses were among the most consumed candy products in the world.
Many people disregard the idea of ordering free chocolate samples because they think it will be a complicated process to register, but it is very simple. If it sounds too good to be true, keep reading and decide for yourself – you won’t be disappointed.
Where to Get Free Samples
Although most of the companies out there are trustworthy, there are a few that you should stay clear of.
Some of them are what are known as phishing websites. They try to steal your account information, such as your password and username, by tricking you into believing that you are on a legitimate website.
For this reason, always avoid giving out any personal account details. If they ask for bank details, leave the site immediately, and always make sure that the company is legitimate before divulging your location.
How to Register for Free Samples
These companies don’t charge you anything to register for their free samples, but they do require you to follow some steps. Each company can require different things.
Some require you to take a short, personal survey, while others ask you to subscribe to their page. Regardless of what the condition is, free chocolate is worth it, so try it out yourself!
The surveys that you are required to do are often solely based around you and your personal information. Some of the questions that they ask you include the following.
- What is your name and surname?
- What is your address?
- Do you have any allergies?
- What is your favorite Hershey’s chocolate product?
- What is your least favorite Hershey’s chocolate product?
- If you could create your own chocolate bar, what would it be made with?
- Do you have any other recommendations for Hershey’s?
They use the information that they gather from the surveys to get a general idea as to what the public wants and doesn’t want.
For example, if the majority of the people who do the survey say that they would like a coconut flavored chocolate bar, Hershey’s knows what product they should create next to make their consumers happy.
The Chocolate Range That You Can Choose From
Although all free chocolate sounds great, different companies offer different chocolates. If you subscribe to the Freebie Fresh page, you will be able to choose which Hershey’s product you would like.
My Free Product Samples has a wide range of chocolate sample boxes available to anyone who registers for them via their online survey. Some of this range includes the following.
- The Hershey’s candy bar variety pack
- Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Ice Breakers Ice Cubes
- Hershey’s Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate Bar
- Brookside Acai with Blueberry Flavors Dark Chocolate
- Twizzlers Twists Strawberry Licorice Candy
- Hershey’s Nuggets Assortment Family Bag
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
- Kit Kat Minis Assorted Candy Bars
- Hershey’s Cookies’ N’ Cream Candy Bar
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate And Almond Bar
There are a few ways for you to get your hands on free Hershey’s chocolate samples. Search for companies online that offer free samples, such as My Free Product Samples and Freebie Fresh.
Register by taking a survey or subscribing to the page, depending on what the website specifications say.