- February 8, 2017 at 7:38 pm #90279
Is there any way to peel garlic cloves in an easy way?
- February 11, 2017 at 11:00 am #90655
Not sure if you would count this as an easy way, but try this and see if it helps!
– To separate the cloves from the bunch, just pull one clove out gently. You might have to pinch and pull, but that shouldn’t be too difficult.
– Then on a chopping board, place the clove and just cut off the tip with a sharp knife. It’s usually the brown part of the garlic
– Lay it flat side down, which means that the portion that was in the center of the bunch is away from you.
– Using your knife, place the flat side on the clove and push down firmly till you hear a crunch. When you lift the knife, you’ll see that the skin has detached itself from the clove.
And that’s it, hopefully this helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.