Fast Food Joint In Jayanagar Catches Fire

In another shocking case of a restaurant catching fire, a Jayanagar fast food restaurant caught on fire causing panic. On Thursday evening the eatery accidentally caught fire, leaving residents panicked.

The police reported that the fire may have been caused due to a short circuit. While no one was injured a part of the restaurant has been damaged.

Fast Food Joint In Jayanagar Catches Fire

Luckily the fire engines reached the location promptly and were about to douse the fire in a timely manner. At this time, fire station personnel are still determining the losses as well as the cause of the fire. After the Kamala Mills fire the BBMP has made a move to revamp fire safety rules as, at the moment, they are too casual.

This has been the second major fire in an eatery Bengaluru in the last month after 5 people were killed after a fire broke out in a bar, hence, it looks like an overhaul of the rules is sorely needed.