Could it be-?
I don’t know.
Sometimes, you need an expert’s view to realize whether the tiramisu you’ve spotted is a real or a fake. Here are some tips to help you spot a fake tiramisu.
1.The yogurt can be seen trying to ooze out from the layers.
2. You can’t see anything past the whipped cream.
3. Enquire if the tiramisu has Mascarpone cheese. If the shopkeeper looks at you like you’ve sprouted two heads, you can safely assume it’s a fake tiramisu.
4. If the sign reads eggless tiramisu, it’s so not Good luck for the vegans though, eh?
5. Ladyfingers (savoiardi) will be missing.
6. If the top layer is anything other than cocoa powder, doubt the integrity of the tiramisu.