Diet & Fitness Secrets Of Virat Kohli
Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli celebrated his 30th birthday celebration today with spouse Anushka Sharma. Virat Kohli is definitely one of India’s most adored poster boy for health and fitness currently. He also launched his very own app so that his fans can get to know him up and close.
So on the occasion of his birthday, it’s just fitting that we share his diet secrets with you:
- Virat Kohli recently became a Vegan. His diet now includes protein shakes, vegetables and soya instead of animal protein, eggs and dairy products.
- He eats several small meals throughout the day instead of 2 or 3 heavy meals. He loves dragon fruit, papaya and watermelon!
- He also always carries his nut butters with gluten-free breads with him.
- He is obsessed with green tea and consumes over 4 cups in a day.
- Vegetable broths is another way he likes to keep himself hydrated.
Here’s wishing him a very Happy and Fit Birthday!