- Gin… 45 ml
- Cucumbers juice.. 45 ml
- Lime Juice… 10 ml
- Cucumbers slice… 3/4 plus more garnish.
- Mint lives 3/4 pice
- Top up Tonic Water
- Cut your cucumber slices using a mandolin. For the muddling cucumbers, cut circles; for garnish, cut long slices as pictured.
- Lightly muddle mint leaves, cucumber slices and lime wedge in a shaker (light enough that the cucumber stays mostly in tact – you get plenty of cucumber flavor from the juice itself).
- Juice half of a cucumber with a juicer. Muddle extra cucumber if you don’t have a juicer.
- Add gin, cucumber juice and sugar (if using). Shake well and pour over ice.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with more mint and lime if desired.
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...