Chocolate Coconut Balls Recipe
Coconut flavoured chocolate may not be a common favourite, but these chocolate coconut balls are about to change that. Mini balls of chocolate and desiccated coconut rolled together, the sweet has the bittersweet flavor of chocolate with a hint of coconut making it more than just a chocolate dessert.
Chocolate Coconut balls are perfect for parties, or just for popping after meals. You can keep them stored for rainy days as well, you know, when you run out of bounty. Kidding! This coconut chocolate dessert is truly delicious and should be on your candy list this holiday season! Follow the super-duper easy and quick recipe below to make a batch of these chocolate coconut laddoos!
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g condensed milk
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- Melt the dark chocolate using double boiling method.
- Add desiccated coconut and condensed milk to the chocolate.
- Mix well and make round balls out of the mixture.
- Garnish it with desiccated coconut.
- You can use milk or white chocolate instead of dark.
Feature Image: spinachforbreakfast