Thanksgiving is finally here, and, if we’ve learned anything from watching endless re-runs of Friends, it’s that you’ve got to plan ahead (even if you’re a genius in the kitchen like Monica). If you’re looking for the perfect Yorkshire Pudding recipe to satisfy your guests, then we’ve got just the thing for you, courtesy of Chef Nitish Kumar Singh from Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel. Drop us a comment, and let us know how your Yorkshire Puddings turned out!
Yukon Butter Yorkshire pudding
100 gm flour pinch of salt
125 ml milk
125 ml iced water
2 Tbsp oil
1 tsp Yukon butter
1 diced onion
2 diced capsicum
1 tbsp chopped garlic cloves
Salt & Pepper-according to your taste
- Combine all the batter ingredients except the oil into a smooth mixture.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place a tsp of oil in a tray of patty moulds and heat in an oven at 220 degree C until smoking hot.
- Pour a tbsp of batter into each mould and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Sauté all topping ingredients in Yukon butter except the herbs together for 5 minutes. Place a spoonful over each pudding.
- Garnish with herbs and serve hot.