- Content: Prestige Trueedge Knfie Set (Consisting Of : Chef’S Knife -1U,Cook’S Kinfe-1U,Paring Kinfe-1U,Utility Kinfe-1U,Vegetable Knife -1U,Kitchen Scissors-1U,Cutting Board-1U)
- Net Quantity: 7 Unit
- Color: Black/Silver, Material: Steel/Plastic
- Tempered steel
- High definition serrations
- Contour moulded handle
- Package Contents: 6-Pieces – Kitchen Knife Board Set, 1 Chef’s knife, 1 Cook’s Knife, 1 utility Knife, 1 Vegetable Knife, 1 Paring Knife, 1 Scissor and 1 Nylon Board
- Knife board set will make a great addition to your kitchen
- This Prestige Tru Edge set includes five knives
- These pieces are sure to last for long. Featuring high-definition serrations on the edges
- These knives are resistant to vegetable acids and do not require sharpening
- The chopping board is useful for quickly chopping vegetables without creating a mess in your kitchen
- Rectangle Shaped
- Dishwasher Safe
- Light Weight, Reversible & Also Easy To Clean
- Type: Cutting Board
- Material: Plastic
- Vittamix Vegetable Combo Set Of 5 Knife, 2 Peeler Vegetable Chopping Board
- Strong Body to perform muscular task lightly
- Food Grade Plastic & Light Weight. Handy & Comfortable
- Slim and compact, these kitchen utensils provide a firm grip and are very easy to clean and maintain
- Multi Utility Kitchen Products By Vittamix
Hop on to the Starbucks Crawl with ‘Starbucks Barista Pride’ and experience 174 unique beverages
Taking its commitment to delivering the iconic ‘Third Place’ experience to new heights, Starbucks is bringing back Barista Pride with...
The wait is over for Chocolate lovers in Pune: SMOOR expands into the Pune Market
The brand has inaugurated its first offline store in Koregaon Park. Pune/September 22/Thursday: SMOOR, a leading Bangalore-based luxury chocolate brand that...
SMOOR organises an extravagant event in Bangalore to commemorate its latest collaboration with Australian celebrity Sarah Todd
The event, held on 8th September, consisted of an interactive masterclass with Sarah to inspire Indian chefs Bangalore, September 14, 2022:...
This Independence Day, National Geographic to premiere ‘Buried Seeds’; the inspiring journey of world-renowned Indian Chef Vikas Khanna
“Buried Seeds uncovers many memories and emotions that were hidden inside me for so long” – Chef Vikas Khanna For...
7 Appliances That Will Make Your Time In The Kitchen A Little Easier
The world today has no time to stop and no time to waste. Everything is available at the click...