- Powerfull motor that support heavy duty for kneading & chopping
- Unbreakable bowl for chopping & kneading
- Food grade Blade for kneading & peas peeling
- Internal Circuit breaker for total appliances safety.
- Kneading and chopping
- Atta kneading in 1 minute (150 grams)
- Chopping in seconds (300 grams)
- Advanced blades for effortless atta kneading and vegetable chopping
- Capacity: 2.1 liter
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Includes: Jar (2.1 liters), Kneader blade, Chopper blade, Instructional manual, Customer care list and Warranty card
- Technical specs : 650 watt , 230 V , 50 Hz
- Powerful 650 watt Motor – Large capacity 3 litre non stick coated bowl
- Double lid design enabling pouring of ingredients during operation : 15 minute automatic timer – Suitable for all types of flour
- Dimensions – 38 * 22* 24 cm , weight – 3.2 kg – Warranty : One year
- ORIGINAL PRODUCTS SOLD ONLY BY CLEARLINE APPLIANCES. We do not take responsibility for counterfeit products sold by any other seller.
- 3 in 1 ATTA KNEADER+CHOPPER+WHIPPER AND CITRUS JUICER
- Multiple blades: vegetable cutting, slicing , chopping , mincing and beating eggs. Strong plastic blade for effortless atta kneading.
- Includes:Unbreakable polycarbonate Jar (1.75 liters), Kneader blade, Chopper blade, Citrus juicer attachment, Measuring glass and Instruction CD
- Rotary switch with three speed, indicator lamp and reset button
- The user-friendly design of the appliance makes it easy to operate and its detachable components make it easy to clean and store
Hop on to the Starbucks Crawl with ‘Starbucks Barista Pride’ and experience 174 unique beverages
Taking its commitment to delivering the iconic ‘Third Place’ experience to new heights, Starbucks is bringing back Barista Pride with...
The wait is over for Chocolate lovers in Pune: SMOOR expands into the Pune Market
The brand has inaugurated its first offline store in Koregaon Park. Pune/September 22/Thursday: SMOOR, a leading Bangalore-based luxury chocolate brand that...
SMOOR organises an extravagant event in Bangalore to commemorate its latest collaboration with Australian celebrity Sarah Todd
The event, held on 8th September, consisted of an interactive masterclass with Sarah to inspire Indian chefs Bangalore, September 14, 2022:...
This Independence Day, National Geographic to premiere ‘Buried Seeds’; the inspiring journey of world-renowned Indian Chef Vikas Khanna
“Buried Seeds uncovers many memories and emotions that were hidden inside me for so long” – Chef Vikas Khanna For...
7 Appliances That Will Make Your Time In The Kitchen A Little Easier
The world today has no time to stop and no time to waste. Everything is available at the click...