9 Cheesy Food Filled Tweets
Say cheese! Get ready to fall in love with cheese all over again with these cheesy food filled tweets.
1. Because- to hell with essays.
i have an essay to be writing why am i still here eating string cheese
— femme fatale (@virtuallyvogue) May 4, 2015
2. We love Hispanic food just for the amount of cheese it has.
Hispanic food be like.. Nachos: tortilla, meat, and cheese Taco: tortilla, meat, and cheese Burrito: tortilla, meat, and cheese
— #PurpleHaze (@NigerianHammHer) May 3, 2015
3. Everyone loves cheese. Yes, even cats.
My cat loves Cheese, Bread and Dog food. Oh gosh he's weird. #BestFandomCA2015 Directioners
— I need a life ✌ (@1D_ZaynOnlyGirl) May 2, 2015
4. You said it right, Tracy. Keep it going!
when u @ olive garden and the server puts cheese on ur food and he like 'is that enough' & you like 'nah keep goin' pic.twitter.com/z5nr8qEDsQ
— Tracy Clayton (@brokeymcpoverty) May 1, 2015
5. Nothing like some hot cheese to melt your troubles away. Hot grilled cheese doughnut, welcome to my tummy.
— Calgary Stampede (@calgarystampede) April 30, 2015
6. Ah! God bless cheese.
"Speaking of grating, I love cheese!"
— rip me | 53 (@gavinoxfree) May 4, 2015
7. *Heavy breathing*
— chefgirl (@sexyfoodbyme) May 3, 2015
8. Crackers and cheese combo never fails to impress.
— BoxerDave (@BoxerDave) May 3, 2015
9. More cheese = more love.
I like my Mac and cheese made with love. And four cheeses
— Elizabeth Bean (@PizzzaSteve) April 25, 2015