8. “I can’t move. Wheel me.”
7. “Excuse me. I need to go to the restroom to loosen my pants”
6. “I ate like a cow.”
5. “May be I ate too much.”
4. “3 months in the gym can’t burn what I just ate.”
3. “If you think about it, I’m doing the world a favour. Look at all those people who waste food. I’m just cleaning up their mess.”
No. You’re not.
2. “Here it comes – 3…2…1… BURRRRRP. Sorry.”
1. “Cannot eat for the next 6 years.” The waiter brings dessert. “Okay may be a teeny bit.”
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...