1. You can use it to eat more food. If your plate has run out of food, turn to your partner’s plate. Who says the fun has to end? Keep eating.
2. Fork or a potential weapon? Ask an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
3. To make divine melody. And by “divine melody”, I mean that weird off-beat sound that annoys people when you hit those spoons against a plate, a pot or the table.
4. It makes more sense for moms to use a spoon to latch a cupboard shut rather than a lock.
5. I have a spoon. Why in the world would I need a bottle opener?
6. Did you know that the idea to make the first coat hanger was inspired by a fork?
No, that’s not true, but it fits the image perfectly, doesn’t it?
7. What’s on the to-do list of an average spoon? Break an egg? Check. Feeling good about it? Check.
Does the cruelty never end?
8. For the 0.00003% of us who are extremely talented, you should create these jewellery items.