1. You can use it to eat more food. If your plate has run out of food, turn to your partner’s plate. Who says the fun has to end? Keep eating.
2. Fork or a potential weapon? Ask an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
3. To make divine melody. And by “divine melody”, I mean that weird off-beat sound that annoys people when you hit those spoons against a plate, a pot or the table.
4. It makes more sense for moms to use a spoon to latch a cupboard shut rather than a lock.
5. I have a spoon. Why in the world would I need a bottle opener?
6. Did you know that the idea to make the first coat hanger was inspired by a fork?
No, that’s not true, but it fits the image perfectly, doesn’t it?
7. What’s on the to-do list of an average spoon? Break an egg? Check. Feeling good about it? Check.
Does the cruelty never end?
8. For the 0.00003% of us who are extremely talented, you should create these jewellery items.
Hop on to the Starbucks Crawl with ‘Starbucks Barista Pride’ and experience 174 unique beverages
Taking its commitment to delivering the iconic ‘Third Place’ experience to new heights, Starbucks is bringing back Barista Pride with...
The wait is over for Chocolate lovers in Pune: SMOOR expands into the Pune Market
The brand has inaugurated its first offline store in Koregaon Park. Pune/September 22/Thursday: SMOOR, a leading Bangalore-based luxury chocolate brand that...
SMOOR organises an extravagant event in Bangalore to commemorate its latest collaboration with Australian celebrity Sarah Todd
The event, held on 8th September, consisted of an interactive masterclass with Sarah to inspire Indian chefs Bangalore, September 14, 2022:...
This Independence Day, National Geographic to premiere ‘Buried Seeds’; the inspiring journey of world-renowned Indian Chef Vikas Khanna
“Buried Seeds uncovers many memories and emotions that were hidden inside me for so long” – Chef Vikas Khanna For...
7 Appliances That Will Make Your Time In The Kitchen A Little Easier
The world today has no time to stop and no time to waste. Everything is available at the click...