[dropcap]D[/dropcap]id you hear that?
The chant of ‘Oh cute. So, CUTE!’
This baby panda celebrated her birthday grandly, joined by millions of fans. Zoo keepers were being worked to the bone, trying to contain the massive crowd that couldn’t seem to get enough of this Giant panda cub.
Bao Bao was treated to a frozen cake made explicitly from fruit juices. Here are some stone-melting, adorable pictures of Bao Bao and her delicious birthday cake.
1. This is suspicious. Is it all for me? Why is everyone staring?
Hold on, is that fruit I smell?
2. Take that, giant pandas all over the world. This whole cake is for me!
3. I’ll take a quick lick and decide-
Decision made. Keep eating.
4. I’m a big girl now, Ma. I can eat all by myself. But first, I must reach this cake.
5. My goodness, this cake is taller than me. I better grow more. I don’t want to be called ‘short’.
6. Eat the whole cake in one bite? Worth a shot.
7. Saying this cake is huge is an understatement. How do you even eat this thing?
8. Hey, Zookeeper! If I promise to turn one every day, can I get this cake everyday as well?