7. They don’t give a care to the world about how many calories you’re consuming.
6. They’d never say no to “let’s go out for lunch/dinner”
5. You’ll never go hungry when you’re with them (because they’re ALWAYS carrying food).
4. They’re amazing in bed. Where do you think they burn all the extra calories?
3. You can always console them with food when you have a fight.
2. They live in a simple world where there’s dessert at the end of every meal.
1. They’re perfectly happy.
Hop on to the Starbucks Crawl with ‘Starbucks Barista Pride’ and experience 174 unique beverages
Taking its commitment to delivering the iconic ‘Third Place’ experience to new heights, Starbucks is bringing back Barista Pride with...
The wait is over for Chocolate lovers in Pune: SMOOR expands into the Pune Market
The brand has inaugurated its first offline store in Koregaon Park. Pune/September 22/Thursday: SMOOR, a leading Bangalore-based luxury chocolate brand that...
SMOOR organises an extravagant event in Bangalore to commemorate its latest collaboration with Australian celebrity Sarah Todd
The event, held on 8th September, consisted of an interactive masterclass with Sarah to inspire Indian chefs Bangalore, September 14, 2022:...
This Independence Day, National Geographic to premiere ‘Buried Seeds’; the inspiring journey of world-renowned Indian Chef Vikas Khanna
“Buried Seeds uncovers many memories and emotions that were hidden inside me for so long” – Chef Vikas Khanna For...
7 Appliances That Will Make Your Time In The Kitchen A Little Easier
The world today has no time to stop and no time to waste. Everything is available at the click...