Wake up and smell the Cinnamon.
Cinnamon is known to enhance the flavour and aroma of any dish that it’s thrown into. But what tastes nice isn’t good for you, right? Surprise, Surprise. Cinnamon does a world of good for you. So here’s a list of reasons why you should sneak cinnamon into your diet.
1. It’s known to reduce bad Cholesterol
2. It can increase the amount of insulin and stabilise blood sugar levels.
3. Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on blood
4. It has anti-bacterial properties
5. It can preserve your food
6. It is the known cure for migraines and headaches
7. Smelling cinnamon improves memory.