60 People Fell Ill After Consuming Food At A Village Temple Near Tirupati
According to a report by The Hans India, around 60 people have fallen sick after consuming food which was being served in a temple. The local temple in the village of Pureduvaripalle was where the food was being distributed is located 50 kilometres near Tirupati on Sunday. The reason for the illness is being suspected as food poisoning.
The Victims’ Recovery
The report further explains that the people who claimed to be feeling sick were admitted to the Piler government hospital and Madanapalli RDO G Ganesh Kumar had even gone to visit them. He encouraged the hospital to give the victims better treatment so that they recover quickly. The people had consumed the food distributed in the temple late night on Sunday and then complained of vomiting and stomach ache today morning reports The Hans India.
The publication spoke to Dr Sarala, District Coordinator of Health Services who after talking to the medical officer Chandra Sekhar at Piler Hospital has confirmed that the condition of the victims is now stable. The report by The Hans India also says that there were 10-15 others who were feeling uneasy and nauseous and were treated at the village.