6 Hilarious Excuses Kids Make When They Don’t Want To Eat
- “#MyKidCantEatThis because mommy peeled it and he wanted it peeled by daddy.”
Already picking favourites? Dangerous times lie ahead…
- “#MyKidCantEatThis because all the intact crackers have been contaminated by broken cracker…”
In that case, some 90% of all the chips packets in the world would be contaminated.
- “#MyKidCantEatThis because it has the creeps on it…(black pepper)”
It actually does look a little creepy now that you’ve pointed it out. Maybe we should try creating more appetising looking pepper?
- “#MyKidCantEatThisMy because she’s big now, and if she got bigger it would be wrong. I guess the first half allowed her to achieve the ultimate height.”
The parent’s comment says it all. But, this does look delicious, and if it’ll make a difference to my height (a paltry 5ft 1”) then I’m going to go for it.
- “#MyKidCantEatThis Can’t because it’s on a green plate.”
- “#MyKidCantEatThis because it’s not made of pizza”