Everybody knows Gordon Ramsay as a chef, reality show host and now he’s joined the long list of people that have mobile games designed in their name. Not only can you cook up a storm in his ‘kitchen’, you get him swearing and cursing you if you make something the wrong way and if that’s not enough, you can also earn “Wishelin” stars of service. It’s probably the coolest thing for budding chefs and Gordon Ramsay fans to get their hands on.
So to celebrate the release of the mobile game, Gordon Ramsay hosted a Reddit AMA and answered all kinds of questions by food lovers and others alike.
One of the questions came from Reddit user Tortoist2958, who asked Ramsay “In your opinion, what are 5 dishes that everyone needs to know how to cook?” Which is probably a question that most people have wanted an answer too as well.
Brace yourself, because Ramsay’s answer will have you running for the kitchen instantly!
Gordon Ramsay’s List
1. A burger – Everyone enjoys a great burger, so that’s really important. You get that really smart blend. Burger would be number one.
2. A healthy breakfast – Whether it’s poached eggs, smashed avocado, or an amazing omelette. Now that is crucial! That’s dish number two a really good breakfast.
3. A braised dish – Like a braised short rib because it’s the kind of thing you can cook on a Monday and still eat on Friday. So a braising dish, whether it’s braised short rib, tri-tip, just something really cool braised!
4. A chicken dish – Then from a healthy point of view; a chicken dish, in terms of a white protein, would be a go to favorite with a chicken. Whether it’s a sauteed chicken or even a delicious marinade with chicken caesar salad.
5. A cake – It could be a Blondie or a Chocolate Brownie, something you can give as a gift. Taking amazing deserts, as a gift, to somebody and eating it with them is so much more enjoyable then buying them a scarf, or a Jumper, or a pair of socks. Spending three or four hours making this thing, and spending hundreds of dollars on ingredients, and doing something magical, is far more exciting then buying a fucking jumper that you know they aren’t going to wear!
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...