Hey there, cookie monster! We’ve just made sneaking out to the kitchen at night a little more fun. Nothing’s better than a quick cookie fix when you’re craving some cookies, and we’ve got just the recipe to help you with that. Say hello to our super, awesome, and easy-as-ever recipe for peanut butter cookies! Mmmm! (Omg, did you just say you didn’t like peanut butter? We won’t judge. Take a look at our site – hungryforever.net for other great cookie recipes!) If you’re a real PB lover, you’re going to enjoy this one and never have to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar again! This is the easiest, and most awesome, recipe for peanut butter cookies ever and they don’t take too long to make! Oh, and did we mention that all you need are 3 ingredients?
To make your super-easy, 3 ingredient, peanut butter cookies, you will need the following:
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, any way you like!)
1 cup sugar
And now here’s what you do:
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Form the dough into balls (approximately a tablespoon-full) and flatten.
- Place them on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cookies have slightly browned at the bottom. Do not over bake.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a minute. Then transfer them to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
Enjoy your peanut butter cookies!
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...