Having a hard time coming up with a good holiday greeting? Don’t know which message to send to whom? Don’t worry, because you’re not alone. Which is why we’ve put together a bunch of fun, warm, and festive Christmas greetings to pass on to your friends, family, colleagues, and bosses and spread the holiday cheer!
- “May the Blessings of Christmas be with you today and always.”
- “To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year!”
- “Merry Everything and A Happy Always!”
- “Wishing you a Christmas filled with hearty food, good humor, and merriment!”
- “May the wonder of Christmas be with you forever,
And warm, special memories brighten your New Year
- The quintessential ‘Keep Calm’ greeting:
- “Keep your friends close, enemies closer, and receipts closest for all major purchases!”
- “May your Christmas be like Santa Claus – fat, jolly, and generous!”
- “May your chestnuts be roasty and your mittens be toasty! Happy Holidays!”
- “May your fun be large and bills be small this year! Merry Christmas!”
- This badass yet mushy greeting card is everything!
- “Merry Christmas to the one who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine!”
- “How many Christmases until we start looking like each other?”
- This absolutely aww-dorable card!
- And this seasonal classic with a cheesy twist:
Image: Look Human
For Colleagues & Bosses:
- “Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a joyous new year!”
- “Wishing you many magical moments this holiday season!”
- “Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!”
- “May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with joy! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!”
- “May Peace, Happiness and Prosperity be yours during this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year. Happy Holidays!”
- And this simple yet gorgeous greeting card for the bosses!
And a very Merry Christmas to you!