We’re not all carnivores, are we? Here’s a side of the story you need to hear. Let the Vegetarian’s voice be heard.
1. You’re desperate or forced by friends.
2. KFC Menu.
3. There’s hardly a price difference between chilli popper and chicken popcorn.
4. Waiter: What would you like to have?
You: I’m vegetarian.
Waiter: ….So, fries?
Yes, that was a little exaggerated, but not too far from the truth.
5. There are only two choices: either potato or paneer.
6. Your friends always laugh when you bring your vegetarian food over. ALWAYS. And then they will smile and ask you if you would like to have a piece of chicken.
7. Where’s the bucket for vegetarians, Kentucky? WHERE?
8. You wish there was a KFV, Kentucky Fried Vegetables, so that chicken eaters could feel isolated from the rest of the world.
9. You see the bones and think you’ve survived a battlefield.
10. You get annoyed when your friend, who happens to have eaten every chicken item on the menu, reaches over and tries to take a bite from your fries.
11. Oh great, the smell of chicken is wafting through the air. It’s time to stop breathing again.
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...