We’re not all carnivores, are we? Here’s a side of the story you need to hear. Let the Vegetarian’s voice be heard.
1. You’re desperate or forced by friends.
2. KFC Menu.
3. There’s hardly a price difference between chilli popper and chicken popcorn.
4. Waiter: What would you like to have?
You: I’m vegetarian.
Waiter: ….So, fries?
Yes, that was a little exaggerated, but not too far from the truth.
5. There are only two choices: either potato or paneer.
6. Your friends always laugh when you bring your vegetarian food over. ALWAYS. And then they will smile and ask you if you would like to have a piece of chicken.
7. Where’s the bucket for vegetarians, Kentucky? WHERE?
8. You wish there was a KFV, Kentucky Fried Vegetables, so that chicken eaters could feel isolated from the rest of the world.
9. You see the bones and think you’ve survived a battlefield.
10. You get annoyed when your friend, who happens to have eaten every chicken item on the menu, reaches over and tries to take a bite from your fries.
11. Oh great, the smell of chicken is wafting through the air. It’s time to stop breathing again.