10. “Isn’t that too much cheese?”
No. It isn’t. It will never be. Because there is no such a thing as too much cheese.
9. “Are you going to eat ALL that?”
Yes, I am. Feel free to sit at the next table and nibble on some lettuce while I finish my pork ribs. I promise I won’t complain.
8. “No extra fries.”
7. “I don’t like chocolate.”
What is wrong with you?
6. “Eat to live, not live to eat.”
I will eat you up, if you don’t shut up.
5. “Masterchef Australia? Is that like a really good chef in Australia?”
BRAVO! You’re SO smart!
4. I’m not in the mood to eat.
I’m not in the mood for you. Buh-bye now.
3. “I don’t want butter on my popcorn.”
No movie is EVER worth watching without butter popcorn.
2. “I think you should go on a diet.”
I think pigs should fly, and have sunshine coming out of their…nevermind. Just walk away.
1. And the biggest sin of all – “I’m too full. I don’t think I can have dessert.”
I’m sorry. We need to talk. It’s over. Now excuse me while I go stuff my face in a cheesecake.
What Kind Of Apricots Are The Best?
Fresh apricots make an awesome sweet fibre filled snack that are relatively low in carbohydrate. Dried apricots like fresh apricots...
Craftsvilla Acquires PlaceofOrigin, Ethnic Foods E-tailer
Craftsvilla is entering the online gourmet food marketplace with the acquisition of PlaceofOrigin, a Bengaluru based ethnic food e-tailer. Craftsvilla...
Simba’s Authentic Craft Beer Roars Its Way Into Bengaluru!
After a roaring response in Goa and Delhi, Simba Craft Beers has finally launched their Simba Wit and Simba Stout...
The Resto-Boutiques That Are Giving Chennaites The Perfect Escape
Over the past few years, resto-boutiques have been picking up steam and more and more have been popping up all...
Get Away From The Internet World With KFC’s New Escape Pod
After gifting a fan a Colonel Sander’s portrait, KFC is in news again for its latest venture. They’re trying to...