[dropcap]S[/dropcap]alad- Come on, it’s salad. How can salad not be healthy? A bunch of vegetables tossed around, unhealthy? What are you saying? But let’s look at that closely. Salad is vegetables tossed; yes, but tossed in dressing. We see green labels, happy vegetables on the cover, big font saying ‘healthy’, and we think, “I might as well throw in the entire lot”. But what if what you threw in could actually make salad, well, un-salad like?
Join us as we take a look at the Un-salad-ifiers.
1. Ranch- Needs to stay at one
2. Blue Cheese- Could make you Blue-er
3. Thousand Island- Can’t promise the Beach Bod’
4. Creamy Italian – Will make you (S) Cream “Calories”
5. House Italian- Calories on the house too
6. Creamy Caesar- Et tu Brute?
7. House Russian- Probably means something else in Russian
8. Balsamic Vinaigrette- Could do the Balsamic on your body
9. French- Salad it down while you French it up
10. Honey Mustard – Honey, you shrunk the “healthy”
We recommend a strong dose of “Read the Label” before you decide to douse your salad in one of these.